The property is situated at approximately 1 kilometre off Karen road and near Demesse Sisters in Karen, Nairobi
The plot is developed with a partly double storeyed residential house with an attached garage and servants' quarter.
- Construction is of dressed natural stone walls, keyed/rendered and colourwashed externally, plastered and painted internally beneath a tiled roof.
- Floor finishes are in wood parquet or laminated floor boards to the main rooms and ceramic tiles to the service areas.
- External doors are solid metal type partly glazed while the internal ones are t&g timber type.
- Windows are burglar proofed glazed metal casements.
- Ceilings are plastered and painted or lined with t&g timber strips.
- Water potential areas are lined with ceramic tiles.
Accommodation: Comprises of:Ground floor:
- Entrance porch .
- Entrance lobby/passage .
- Lounge on split level with a fire place .
- Dining area .
- Private lounge .
- Kitchen fitted with a double-sink unit, inbuilt cupboards and granite worktops.
- Pantry with shelves .
- Guest bedroom fitted with inbuilt wardrobes.
- Lobby with a wash hand basin .
- Bathroom with a w.c and shower.
- Laundry area fitted with dhobi sinks .
- Garage .
Wooden staircase onto: -
- Landing/passage opening to a balcony.
- Study fitted with shelves.
- Two (2) bedrooms each fitted with inbuilt wardrobes.
Bathroom fitted with a w.c, shower and a wash hand basin.
- Master bedroom en-suite, opening to a balcony and having a dressing area with
inbuilt wardrobes and a bathroom having a shower cubicle, w.c and wash hand basin.
This is similar in construction to the main house.
Accommodation: comprises of:-
- Entrance lobby.
- Two rooms each fitted with in-built
- Bathroom with a shower and w.c.
- Kitchen fitted with a sink and cupboards.
PLINTH AREA: 3,119 sq. ft. approximately.
- Both water and electricity are connected to the property.
- Drainage is to a septic tank.
- Access is via murram road while the tar surfaced
- Karen road is at approximately 1 kilometre away.
The land contains by measurements 0.19950 Ha or 0.49 ACRE approximately and the tenure is
LEASEHOLD Interest for a term of 99 years w.e.f 1st April 1959 at an annual ground rent of KShs. 7,480.00.
SALE DATE IS 09.04.2019