The property is situated near the Lumumba/Ronald Ngala roads junction in King'orani area, Mombasa Island.
its developed with an old single storeyed Swahili house.
- Construction is of coral stone walls, rendered and colourwashed externally, plastered and
- painted internally beneath a GCI sheet roof.
- Floor finishes are in plain cement screed.
- Doors are timber matchboarded type
- Windows are meshed burglar proofed timber shutters .
- Ceilings are lined in soft board panels .
- Accommodation: Comprises of: -
- Entrance verandah.
- Five (5) single rooms.
- Two (2) bathrooms each with low level w.c.
- PLINTH AREA: 1,338 sq. ft. approximately.
Tenure is FREEHOLD interest it measures 0.0175Ha or 0.043 ACRE approximately.
- Water is from a borehole sunk within the property while electricity is from the mains.
- Drainage is to a septic tank.
- Immediate access via eatth road.
The property is conveniently located within Mombasa Island in an area dominated by old
Swahili style houses currently paving way for high rise blocks of flats .
The building is very old and therefore most potential Investors would consider the property
as a redevelopment site due to the minimal value of the improvements compared to land.
FSV 10 000,000.00
SALE DATE 01.04.2019