The subject property is situated in Highgrove Village along Lower Kabete Road. The estate is
approximately 2 kilometres from the junction of Lower Kabete Road and Westlands Redhill Road
Entrance into the court is through a double leaf steel and timber battened gate opening unto a cabro-paved driveway .
The en tire parcel is developed with 24 No villas and a club house with a swimming pool.
Roof: Timber trusses overlaid with asphalt shingles. It is fitted with timber fascia boards, T &G timber strips to the eaves, rain water gutters and down pipes.
Ceiling: Painted reinforced concrete slab or gypsum boards to the lower floors and high ceiling with heavy teak timber to the upper floor.
Walls: Natural stone masonry walls rendered and color washed externally. Internally, they are plastered.
Windows: These are glazed timber casements.
Doors: External doors are either glazed aluminium casements or timber panelled types. Internal ones are timber flush/ panel types.
Floor: Reinforced concrete slab finished with wood laminate or ceramic tiles to the wet areas.
Access to the upper floors is via a reinforced concrete slab finished with timber boards to treads
and risers and steel handrails.
Accommodation: This comprises:
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Foyer
- Spacious Lounge with a high ceiling opening to a verandah
- Dining area with a wash basin.
- Kitchen with a double drain stainless steel sink unit, upper and lower level cabinets and a granite
finished worktop. It has inbuilt cooker microwave oven and a smoke fumes extractor.
opens to a verandah.
- Common cloakroom with a water closet and wash basin.
- Guest bedroom with inbuilt wardrobes, ensuite with a cloakroom having a water closet, wash basin and bath tub.
- Master bedroom with a walk in closet, ensuite with a cloakroom having a water closet, 2No. wash basins, bath tub and an overhead shower in glass cubicle.
- Dhobi area
- Staircase to landing
- 3No. bedrooms each with a walk in closet and opening to a balcony. Each is ensuite with a
cloakroom having a water closet, wash basin and overhead and hand shower in glass cubicle.
Lower Ground Floor
- Staircase to landing
- 1No. bedroom ensuite with a cloakroom having a water closet, wash basin and shower cubicle. It
opens to a verandah with a Jacuzzi bath tub.
- B. Servants Quarters
This is similarly constructed to the main house above
. It is attached to the main house and comprises;
- 1No. room.
- Cloakroom with a water closet, wash basin and an overhead shower.
- Kitchenette with a double drainer stainless steel sink unit.
Total Plinth Area: This measures approximately 770 sq.m. i.e. 8,288 sq.ft.
- Mains water and electricity are connected to the property. Foul water drainage is to a septic tank/ soak pit.
- The immediate access road to the estate is the tarmacked Lower Kabete Road while the estate roads are cabro paved.
- Other amenities and social facilities are available within the neighbourhood.
- This is a beautiful and spacious townhouse which is part of Highgrove Village situated in a serene neighborhood within Lower Kabete Estate.
- The townhouse is spacious, beautifully done and with high end finishes which mainly consists of wood.
- Highgrove Village is an estate that consists 24No townhouses with a similar range of house designs.
- 1 t has a clubhouse and a swimming pool whose construction is incomplete thus not operational.
- The estate is beautifully designed, has beautiful lawns and a River passing through it.
- As at the time of inspection the house was vacant. We estimate its monthly rental income to
- be between Kshs. 450,000/= to Kshs. 500,000/= per month unfurnished.