The subject property is situated in Highgrove Village along Lower Kabete Road. The estate is
approximately 2 kilometres from the junction of Lower Kabete Road and Westlands Redhill Road
The entire parcel is developed with 24 No villas and a club house with a swimming pool.
The subject townhouse lies on a portion of land that measures approximately
(0.15 HA) i.e. 0.37 ACRES or thereabouts.
- A. TOWNHOUSE
Roof: Timber trusses overlaid with asphalt shingles. It is fitted with timber fascia boards, T &G timber strips to the eaves, rain water gutters and down pipes.
Ceiling: Painted reinforced concrete slab or gypsum boards to the lower floors and high ceiling with
heavy teak timber to the upper floor.
Walls: Natural stone masonry walls rendered and color washed externally. Internally, they are plastered.
Windows: These are glazed timber casements.
Doors: External doors are either glazed aluminium casements or timber panelled types. Internal ones are timber flush/ panel types.
Floor: Reinforced concrete slab finished with wood laminate or ceramic tiles to the wet areas.
Access to the upper floors is via a reinforced concrete slab finished with timber boards to treads and risers and steel handrails.
Accommodation: This comprises:
- • Entrance Porch
- • Entrance Foyer
- • Spacious Lounge with a high ceiling
- • TV room
- • Dining area
- • Passage
- • Kitchen No. 1 with a double drain stainless steel sink unit, upper and lower level cabinets and a
granite finished worktop. It has inbuilt cooker, microwave oven and a smoke fumes extractor.
- • Kitchen No. 2 with a double drainer stainless steel sink unit, upper and lower level cabinets and
drawers and a granite finished worktop. It has an inbuilt cooker and smoke fumes extractor.
- • Guest bedroom with inbuilt wardrobes, ensuite with a cloakroom having a water closet, wash
basin, bath tub and an overhead and hand shower in a glass cubicle.
- • Bar area
- • Store beneath the staircase
- • Dhobi area
- • INo. Servant quarters room
- • Staircase to landing
- • Passage.
- • 3No. bedrooms each with a walk in closet and
opening to a balcony. Each is ensuite with a
Total Plinth Area: This measures approximately 842 sq.m. i.e. 9,063 sq.ft.
Other outbuildings include a carport.
- Mains water and electricity are connected to the property. Foul water drainage is to a septic
tank/ soak pit.
- The immediate access road to the estate is the tarmacked Lower Kabete Road while the estate roads are cabro paved.
- Other amenities and social facilities are available within the neighbourhood.
FSV Ksh, 75,000,000.00
This is a beautiful and spacious townhouse which is part of Highgrove Village situated in a serene
neighborhood within Lower Kabete Estate.
The townhouse is spacious, beautifully done and with high end finishes which mainly consists of
Highgrove Village is an estate that consists 24No townhouses with a similar range of house designs.
1 t has a clubhouse and a swimming pool whose construction is incomplete thus not operational.
The estate is beautifully designed, has beautiful lawns and a River passing through it.
As at the time of inspection the house was vacant. We estimate its monthly rental income to
be between Kshs. 450,000/= to Kshs. 500,000/= per month unfurnished.