The subject property is located about 1.9KM due South of Mung' etho Market and about 4.4KM due North West of the main entrance gate to Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology
This is a rectangular shaped parcel with a fairly level terrain. The underlying soils are red type of volcanic origin. Its external boundaries are marked and identifiable partly by perimeter wall and partly by barbed wire fence reinforce with live hedge.
Land use Agricultural-Cum-Residential User
the property was developed in No. Compounds. It consists of a bungalow and Ablution block.
This compound consists of the bungalow, poultry house and an ablution block whose construction and accommodation details are
Walls: Natural stones externally partly keyed and colourwashed, and internally plastered and painted.
Roof: Pitched timber truss covered with GCI roofing sheets.
Windows: Standard glazed steel casements type.
Doors: Steel plate to external access and T &G matchboard timber type to internal access.
Floors: Reinforced mass concrete slab and finished in cement screed.
Ceiling: Lined with softboard panels.
Total built-up Area: 770 sq.ft. approximately
- • Entrance Foyer;
- • Living Room;
- • Kitchen with Sink unit and Chimney;
- • 2No. Bedrooms (one with in-built wardrobes);
Total built-up Area: 770.00 sq.ft approximately
It measures 2.395 Hectares i.e. 5.92 acres
Tenure: Leasehold Interest for a term of 99 years w.e.f from 1st November, 1960
- Electricity services are connected to the subject property.
- Water is obtained from a well dug within the property.
- Foul drainage is to septic tank/ pit latrine. Immediate access road is murram surfaced.
RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY IN SOUTH GEM SIAYA COUNTY
The property is located within Siaya County, Wagai Sub-county, South Gem Location, Ndori Sub-location, Kasagoma Village. Access to the property from Bondo Town is via Usenge-BondoKisian
tarmac road past Ndori & Akala Markets upto Mirieri Bus Stop to turn left and join Mirieri-Luanda tarmac road for approximately 2.5 kilometres past St. Bosco Nyalunya Primary School upto Ojwaye Signboard to reach the subject property to your right.
This is an irregular shaped residential parcel whose boundaries are marked by kel-apple hedges reinforced with barbed wire on timber posts. Entrance is via a double lockable steel plate gate on
The parcel is developed with a Residential Bungalow & an Ablution Block as follows:-
THE MAIN HOUSEConstruction Details
Concrete roofing tiles on timber trusses.
Natural stones rendered and painted externally plastered and painted internally save for wet core areas which are provided with ceramic tiles to dado.
Doors Semi-glazed steel casements externally, veneer flush wooden block boards given a panel facing internally.
Burglar proofed glazed steel casements.
Reinforced concrete finished with ceramic tiles.
Painted soft board panels.
- It comprises of the following:~
- Entrance verandah;
- ~ Sitting room;
- ~ Kitchen with sink unit & pantry;
- ~ Master bedroom;
- ~ 2No. other bedrooms;
- ~ Common toilet with WC;
- ~ Common bathroom with fixed shower;
- ~ Passage
Plinth Area: 1,100 tf approx.
- The Main Building is in sound structural condition and in a good state of repairs and decoration.
- Water is from a sunken well sunk within the property.
- Mains electricity is connected to the property.
- Waste disposal is to septic tank/soak pit.
- Immediate access road is tarmac surfaced.
- Other social services and amenities are available in the nearby BondoTown.