The properties are located about 580 meters off Port Reitz road at the road leading to Kenfreight tum off and a few meters from Kilimanjaro Carvings Exports within Port Reitz area, Chaani, Mombasa County
- Erected on Mainland North 1 is a dilapidated townhouse.
- Mainland North 2 is vacant
Land tenure is Freehold interest
- Mainland North 1 to 0.712Ha
- .Mainland North 2 extends to 0.660Ha
Roof: Reinforced concrete slab.
Ceiling: Plastered and painted reinforced concrete slab.
Walls: Coral stones externally partly clad in stones or rendered and coloutwashed,
internally plastered, painted and partly lined in ceramic tiles to the wet areas.
Windows: Glass louvred type.
Doors: Main ones are the timber matchboards type while internal ones are the flush
timber type and elsewhere not fitted or vandalized.
Floor: Mass concrete or reinforced slab finished in ceramic tiles, cement screed, PVC
tiles or wooden blocks. Access to the upper floor is via a reinforced concrete
staircase finished in cement screed.
Lower Ground Floor:
- Sitting room.
- 2 No. bedrooms.
- Washroom with a WC-Western type, a WHB and a
- Kitchen with a sink unit.
- Kitchen store with shelving units.
- Cloakroom with a WC-Western type.
- Bathroom with bathtub
- 2 No. bedrooms.
- Lobby area.
Master bedroom with;
- Door to a balcony.
- Washroom with an overhead shower, a WHB and a bathtub.
Plinth area: 2,367 sq. ft. approximately.
- Water and electricity are available for connection.
- Foul drainage is to a septic tank.
- Chaani Primary School is within the neighborhood.
- Immediate access road is murram surlaced while the tarmacked Port Reitz Road is within reach.
- New SGR container terminal, KPA Terminal, Moi International Airport and Mombasa SGR Passenger Terminal are within proximity.
- Mombasa City Centre is within a commuting distance.
The property is located in a zone. characterized by commercial and residential development.
FSV Kshs. 60,000,000.00