The development 'GREENPARK ESTATE' is situated along Mombasa Road and about 3.3 kilometres from the Athi River Road and Mombasa Road junction within Athi river area of Mavoko Municipality in
Developed on the entire parcel are residential units comprising of different clusters
In reinforced concrete beams and columns infilled with natural stones externally rendered or colourwashed or clad in stone slates; internally plastered and painted.
Walls to service/wet areas are clad in ceramic tiles.
Multi-pitched versatile sheets on timber trusses and purlins fitted with fascia boards, rainwater gutters and
down drain pipes.
Eaves are covered in gypsum/celitallinings.
Ceiling: Either smooth plastered and painted, Tyrolean rendered or lined in suspended gypsum. '
Windows: Glazed steel casements.
Doors: Either glazed metal casements, timber panels, metal grills or flush core timber types.
Floors: Reinforced/solid concrete finished in either ceramic tiles, grano tiles, woodblocks or wood parquet.
Staircase: Access to upper floors is via a reinforced concrete staircase finished in wood blocks to treads and risers fitted with metallic balustrades & wooden handrails.
Internal fittings and finishes:
- Walls to wet/service areas are clad in ceramic tiles to full heights.
- The kitchen is fitted with a double drainer stainless steel sink unit, a marble worktop bench, low and high level cabinets, oven hood and hob.
- All bedrooms are fitted with inbuilt wardrobe.
- Ground floor
- Entrance porch
- Double volume sunken lounge with fire place .
- Dining area .
- Patio .
- Passage .
- Visitor's cloakroom .
- Power backup room .
- Guest bedroom ensuite with a washroom having we, WHB, cabinets,
- shower cubicles fitted with overhead shower.
- Exit door to garage for two (2 No.) cars .
- Landing lobby
- Family room
- Two (2 No.) bedrooms ensuite with a washroom having We, WHB, Cabinets, shower cubicle fitted with overhead shower.
This is built next to the rear side of the main house and of similar
construction details as described above.
- Utility area. One (1 No.) bedroom ensuite with a washroom having WC, WWB, overhead shower.
- Master bedroom ensuite with a walk-in closet, balcony and a washroom having We, WHB' s, shower cubicle fitted with overhead shower.
Access to the Estate is along the Mombasa Road while access to the subject property is via an estate driveway.
The entire parcel measures 61.84 HA 152.81 acres approximately.
- Mains services (i.e.) water; electricity and sewer services are connected to the property.
- 3* 2,500 litres plastic water tanks are provided for water storage.
- 1*10,000 litres and 1*80,000 litres underground water tanks have been provided for water storage and supplement purpose.
- The subject villa is under 24hrs CCTV surveillance.
- The power back-up system has been installed for power supplement in case of a black out.
- The estate driveways are cabro paved.
SALE DATE 30.04.2019
FSV 30 MILLION