The property is located within Sunning Hills Apartments along Ring Road Kileleshwa and about 100 Metres to the South of River Garden Apartments in Ki leleshwa, Nairobi City County
Developed on the plot are Four (4No) Identical Block of Apartments comprising of Four (4No) Bedroomed Apartments, Pent houses, a Swimming Pool and a Guard House.
The property is a Four ( 4No.) Bed roomed Two ensuite Apartment located on the Ground Floor of Block *
(i) Blocks of Apartments
Walls are constructed of reinforced concrete columns and
beams infilled with natural stones, rendered and colourwashed
externally, plastered and painted internally beneath a clay tiles
roof fitted with fascia boards, rain water gutters and down
The property is served by a reinforced concrete staircase
finished in ceramic tiles lined in metallic balustrades and
wooden handrai Is.
Potential wet areas are lined with ceramic tiles to dado level.
Floor is finished with timber strips or ceramic tiles.
Windows are glazed metal casements fully burglar proofed.
Main external doors are MDF security type while the internal
ones are either sliding glazed aluminium casements type or
timber panel type.
Ceiling is plastered smooth and painted concrete slab.
- LIVING ROOM having door to FRONT PORCH
- DINING ROOM
- KITCHEN having double drainer stainless steel sink unit on
- granito finished worktop, low and high level cabinets and
- door to LAUNDRY AREA
- LAUNDRY AREA having a concrete sink.
- WASHROOM having overhead shower, WC, wash hand basin and wall mirror.
- ONE (lNO.) BEDROOM having inbuilt wardrobes.
- Passage off to:-
- BATHROOM having overhead shower, WC, wash hand basin
- and a geyser cabinet.
- ONE (lNO) BEDROOM having inbuilt wardrobes.
- Further BEDROOM ensuite with BATHROOM having
- overhead shower, wash hand basin, WC and wall mirror.
- Master BEDROOM ensuite with BATHROOM having shower cubicle, we, wash hand basin and inbuilt wardrobes.
Plinth Area: Approximately 163.46 M2
The floor area contains by measurements approximately 163. 46 Sq. M i.e. 1, 759 Sq. Ft. or thereabouts.
Leasehold Interest held for a term of 50 years w.e.f 1st April 2002. The property has 33 years remaining lease term.
- All mains services i.e. electricity, water and sewer are connected to the property.
- The property fronts tar surfaced Ring Road Kileleshwa.
This is a Four (4No.) Bedroom Two ensuite Apartment located within the upmarket Kileleshwa Area of Nairobi City County.
The suburb is easily accessible from the Nairobi Central Business District which is about ten minutes' drive during low
traffic. This close proximity to the Central Business District has made demand for similar properties in the area increase over the years and this has in turn led to increased Apartment
prices within Kileleshwa.
The area enjoys good infrastructure, educational and administrative facilities.
Sale date 07.05.2019