The property is situated within Engineer Town area of Nyandarua County. It lies about 2 Kilometers due South East of Engineer Town Center, approximately 600 meters off and to the North East of Engineer-Njabini Road.
The property is accessed via a murram surfaced road branching eastwards off the tar surfaced Engineer-Njabini Road.
The plot was developed with a two bedroomed bungalow within Engineer Town Area.
Construction and Accommodation
The house is constructed of dressed stone walls rendered and keyed externally plastered and painted internally beneath a clay tiles roof.
Floors are finished in screed throughout.
Ceilings is lined with celotex.
External doors are partly glazed steel casements while
internal ones are flush doors.
Windows are glazed steel casements burglar proofed.
Standard electrical fittings are provided.
- LOUNGE/DINNING ROOM;
- SHOWER ROOM;
- TWO BEDROOMS
The plot extends to about (1.983) Hectares or ( 4.900) Acres
- Mains water and electricity are connected into the subject property.
- Drainage is to a septic tank and a soakage pit.
- The frontage immediate access road is earth surfaced.
- Crucial support services like educational, religious,
- banking , security and transport are available within Engineer Township