The property is located within the expansive Wathorego area, approximately 500 metres by road off the tarmac Kisumu- Miwani Road, in Kisumu Municipality, Kisumu County.
Approach from Kisumu town centre is along the Kisumu - Miwani Road, turning off at the Obwolo junction, then moving along the Mamboleo - Wathorego murram road to Zion City Academy. A right tum at the school gate, then moving south for 120 metres, leads to a final left tum the final
150 metres onto the property. Kisumu town centre is about 7 kilometres by road to the south of the property.
The property comprises a .single storey three (3) bedroom residential house.
The house built of natural stone walls, partly keyed or rendered and colour washed externally beneath a pitched timber framework roof with a covering of T4 sheets. There are rainwater gutters and downpipes.
Windows are glazed steel casements with burglar proofing, and the external concrete
sills, while external doors are steel, or partly glazed and burglar proofed.
Internally, the walls are plastered and painted, in part ceramic tiled to the wet areas, while the floor is ceramic tiled, terrazzo or cement screed.
The ceiling is lined in painted softboard panels or t & g timber boarding, while the internal doors are flush timber types.
Internal fittings include stainless steel sink unit, eye and low level cabinetry with ceramic tiled countertops to the kitchen, W.Cs, wash hand basins and shower stalls to cloak/showerrooms, and wardrobes and drawers to the master bedroom.
- Covered ENTRANCE VERANDAH;
- DINING RECESS;
- KITCHEN with chimney and steel exit door to the rear;
- HALLWAY with wash hand basin;
- TWO (2) BEDROOMS;
- CLOAK/SHOWERROOM with eastern W.C., and overhead shower stall;
- MASTER BEDROOM ensuite with SHOWER ROOM having overhead shower stall, wash hand basin and W.C.
Built up area 1,300 sq. ft. approx.
- Mains electricity and water are connected to the property.
- Foul drainage is via septic tanks.
- The immediate access road to the property
- is earth, while the tarmac Kisumu - Miwani Road is about 500 metres from the property.
The plot extends to 0.07 of a hectare or 0.1729 of an acre approximately.