The property, identified on the ground as Selamta, is situated along Kugeria Close about 200 metres off Kugeria Road and about 600 metres off Kiambu Road branching off at Five Star Meadows Estate, Kiambu County.
The perimeter boundaries are marked by chain link on timber posts reinforced with kei-apple hedges.
Access into the property is through a double leaf metal plates gate opening into a driveway and parking area laid in loose stone chippings
The compound is well landscaped with grass lawns, flowering shrubs and garden lights.
A family garden is provided
The plot is developed with a four bedroom double storey residential house with a domestic staff quarter, garage, water storage tank stand and semipermanent structures
The house is constructed in reinforced concrete columns and beams framework in-filled with dressed quarry stone walls, rendered and colour washed externally, internally plastered and painted or lined in wall paper beneath a pitched clay tiles on timber trusses roof.
The ceilings are plastered and painted reinforced concrete slabs or lined in
soft board panels.
The floors are finished in wood parquets or ceramic tiles to the main house
and finished in cement screed to the garage and domestic staff quarters.
The doors are metal panels with grills or glazing to the external while the
internal ones are flush core timber type.
The windows are glazed metal casements, burglar proofed.
The wet areas are lined with wall tiles to dado or ceiling level.
The kitchen is fitted with a double drain stainless steel sink unit, MDF cupboards, shelving units and ceramic tiled worktops.
The chimney flues are clad in burnt clay bricks.
Access to the upper floor is through a reinforced concrete staircase, finished in wooden blocks to treads and risers and provided with wooden balustrades and hand rails.
The bedrooms have MDF built-in wardrobes.
- Entrance porch;
- Guest bedroom;
- Common shower room with 2 No. WCs, wash hand basin and over head
- Lounge with fireplace and door to rear yard;
- Dining area;
- Kitchen with pantry and door to garage;
- Domestic staff quarter comprising 1 No. room with chimney flue and
- shower room with WC and over head shower;
- Staircase off to first floor.
Staircase landing/passage with door to balcony;
- Common bathroom with bathtub, WC, wash hand basin and over head
- 2 No. bedrooms;
- Master bedroom with chimney flue and ensuite with walk-in closet,
- overhead shower, bathtub, wc and wash hand basin.
Plinth area: 374 sq.m. or 4,026 sq.ft. approximately.
- Mains electricity and piped water supply are connected to the property.
- Water storage tanks on a metallic support stand are provided.
- Foul drainage is into a septic tank.
- The immediate access road is graded murram surface but Kiambu Road, which is about 600 metres away, is tarmacked.
The plot measures 0.1958 of a hectare or 0.484 of an acre approximately.
This is an approximately 0.484 of an acre residential plot developed with an old four bedroom double storey residential house with a semi-detached garage and domestic staff quarter situated within Kugeria Close in Kiambu County.
Sale date 20.08.2019