The property is located about 100 metres west of the bus stage in Juja Township along Juja- Gatundu road. It is locally well known as Skyline house.
Erected on the plot are two buildings, one multi-storey and the other single storey. These developments cover the entire plot area.
Multy Storey Building.
This is a five storey building constructed of reinforced concrete columns and beams in filled with stone block walls, plastered, rendered, part pointed and painted. The top roof is ceiled in soft board and covered in colour iron sheets. The floor is of concrete finished in
terrazzo on the upper floors and glazed floor tiles in the supermarket floors, doors to the rooms are of sheet metal while those to the wash rooms are of timber matchboard type. Windows are of glass on metal casements.
A concrete staircase with metal balustrade connects the upper floors.
The three top floors of the building enjoy a common balcony all round.
Total built up area covers approximately 2,667·26 square metres
- Supermarket comprising three floor levels all accessible from the
- 3rd 4th & 5th Floors are similar and each comprises 18 single
This is single storey building used as the wholesale shop
- Wholesale shop comprising shop with former rear yard
converted into a store, oil store, Flour store and one other large
- Six shops.
- Cafe with Kitchen.
Total rental income from the property is estimated as Kshs: 1,411,000/= per month gross
Land tenure is free hold interest measures Approximately 0.0835 hectares or 0.206 acres.
- Water & Electricity mains services are connected to the property.
- Disposal is into a septic tank in a separate plot nearby. The immediate
- road of access off Thika road is Murram.
- The property is located in Juja Township and has been specially designed as a hostel. Maximum rent is realised when the adjacent JKUAT university is in session.
Sale Price 130,242,000
Selling price 97,700,000