The property is situated in Blue Estate (Swaminarayan), Phase II, within the larger Kiembeni Estate at the end of the Kiembeni tarmac road, Mombasa Mainland North.
The development on the plot comprises of a typical two Bedroomed (small sized)
Swaminarayan Estate Bungalow and a temporary gci sheets walled shop structure along the road frontage.
The building comprises of:
- LIVING ROOM KITCHEN, with ceramic faced work tops, sink unit, underneath and top shelves and a door opening to the side WATER SPLASH AREA
- TW0(2NO) BEDROOMS
- CLOAK ROOM, having W.C
- SHOWERROOM, having overhead
- TOILET LOBBY, with WHB
Plinth Area:- 600 sq. ft. approximately
The title is held on a freehold interest (fee simple)
- Mains water and electricity are connected to the property. Water supply is supplemented from an underground storage tank, then reticulated by a booster water pump to the high-level plastic tank then flows freely to water point areas.
- Drainage is into septic tank and soak pit.
- Estate roads are of murram surfaced.
This is a two bedroomed residential property located in the popular and now fast expanding
blue (Swaminarayan) estate, Kiembeni area.
Property values in this area are on an upward trend and demand for rentals is fairly high.
Sale Price 3,500,000
Selling price 2,675,000