The property is situated at Landless Estate, Thika Municipality, Kiambu County.
This is a level, rectangular shaped, mixed soils residential plot.
Developed on the plot is a four-bedroom house and outbuildings comprising of a store & external toilet; and semi-permanent poultry house and greenhouse
Boundaries are marked by beacons coupled with masonry walling. Access is via a metal gate that opens to a paved drive leading to a car parking area.
- Entrance porch
- Sunken lounge with a fire place
- Dining room
- Kitchen fitted with cupboards, granite topped worktops & sink unit; and door to front verandah
- Pantry fitted with shelves
- Store with door out
- Shared washrooms comprising of a shower room, toilet with wc, and a lobby fitted with a whb
- Study room
- Three bedrooms
- Master bedroom with a dressing area; and ensuite with a bathroom fitted with bathtub, shower, wc & whb
Plinth area: 1900 sq. ft. approximately
The parcel extends to approximately (0.08 Ha.) or 0.2 acres.
- Mains water and electricity are connected. Drainage and foul
- refuse disposal is to a septic tank. Access roads are tar surfaced
- The house is estimated to be about 8 years old. The developments are in a good state of repair and maintenance.
- The property can let at about KShs.40,000.00 per month
- The property is situated within a middle income estate that is largely developed with owner occupied homes. The area is well served with socio-economic amenities available in Thika Town.
Sale Price 10,400,000
Selling price 7,800,000