The property is in Kisaju Plains Gardens Estate, Kisaju Area, Kajiado North Sub-County, Kajiado County. It is situated about 1.9kilometers off and to the right of Isinya -
Kiserian tarmac road (pipeline road) deviating at Kisaju Plains Gardens signpost. It is about 8.0 kilometers North of Isinya.
There were no structural improvements erected on the plot and the same was taken up by natural grass and small shrubs.
Entrance into the subject plot is open.
The plot measures Nought Decimal Nought Four Hectares (0.04Ha) or thereabouts and the
- Immediate access road is laid in rammed quarry chippings.
- Mains electricity and piped water services are not connected into the property but
- are available within the neighbourhood for connection.
- Foul drainage would be into a septic tank.
- Other convenient services such as learning institutions, health facilities and churches are
- available at Isinya Town.
- A residential property in Kisaju Plains Gardens Estate. Kisaju Area, Kajiado North Sub-County, Kajiado County.
- The neighbourhood was hitherto dominated by large agricultural land parcels that were previously used as pasture lands but which have since undergone subdivision into smaller agricultural holdings or residential plots. There are also a few horticulture farms in the area.
- The property is in an estate comprising of semi-serviced plots.
- The area is characterized by fair demand for residential plots due to increased demand for cheaper residential space in the outskirts of Nairobi City.
Sale Price Ksh650,000/-
Selling price Ksh 487,500/-